Altova XMLSpy is the industry's best-selling XML editor and development environment for modeling, editing, transforming, and debugging XML-related technologies.
It offers the world’s leading graphical schema designer, a code generator, file converters, debuggers, profilers, full database integration, support for XSLT, XPath, XQuery, WSDL, SOAP, XBRL, and Office Open XML (OOXML) documents, plus Visual Studio and Eclipse plug-ins, and more.
Recently added support for chart creation in XMLSpy brings a whole new dimension to working with - and analyzing - XML data.
- Intelligent XML editor
- XSL / XSLT 1.0/2.0 editor, XSLT debugger & XSLT profiler
- Graphical XML editing and text-based XML editing views
- Schema-aware XQuery editor, XQuery debugger & XQuery profiler
- XML validation with advanced error handling
- XPath auto-completion and XPath Analyzer window
- Visual XML Schema editor
- Database integration
- SharePoint® Server support
- DTD editor & DTD-schema converter
- XBRL validator and graphical XBRL taxonomy editor
- Support for Open XML (OOXML) data in MS Office 2007 and higher
- Graphical WSDL editor
- WSDL 2.0 editing / conversion (adds to WSDL 1.1 support)
- Java / C# / C++ code generation from XML Schemas